I highly recommend stopping in at G&S Wild Country Outfitters
on the way to the cabin.
This is a fairly new gun store and outfitters, and they deserve your patronage.
It is really good to have a good source for hunting supplies near the hunt club.
Mac and I bought our crossbows from them last year, and I received the best customer service and attention that I have ever gotten from a store.
Gene (the owner) not only helped set up my crossbow, but spent hours with me showing how to use it, and sighting it in with the sights and the red dot scope.
They have all kind of hunting and fishing supplies and are a firearms dealer. Stop in and talk to Gene and Sheila, let them know you are from VARC.
G&S Wild Country Outfitters
23987 Senedo RD Woodstock, VA 22664 (rt 42 just past the Walmart on the right)
(540)459-7787
Some of the items they carry:
http://www.bucksdeer.com
Email: bucks2@rica.net
No comments:
Post a Comment